Sunday, November 11, 2012

Snow Much Fun

If you are looking for the Thankful Bloghop, please click here.
 
I scraplifted this LO from DT Kimberly at Lasting Memories . I was inspired by her LO and her choice of colors. (I should have posted last night when I finished the LO - sigh. The link to upload is now closed.)
My LO:
Kimberly's LO:
Sketch #78 at sketchabilities
Close up of freebie from Cedar Chest Designs
 Close up of CTMH stamping

I have entered this LO in the following challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge - anything goes
Sweet Stampin' - anything goes
Simply Create Too - use your stash (cardstock and patterned paper)
Your Next Stamps - use red, white and teal
Sketchabilities - sketch #78
Dream Valley Challenges - anything goes
Quirky Crafts Challenges - layer it up and let it snow
Cedar Chest Design - customer challenge - using one of their images

Supplies used:
Cedar Chest Designs freebie - winter hat
CTMH inks (Holiday Red and Ocean) and cardstock
CTMH stamp - Snow Friends
Cricut - Mickey Font cartridge cut at 2"
LePlume II markers
DCWV Stack 6 - patterned paper
cardstock from my stash

Til next time,
Melissa

10 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, what a fabulous layout - great design and lovely pictures!

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you got so many challeneges covered in 1 layout! Kudos to you!I will thank you for joining sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly would be flattered I'm sure. What a great layout and so glad you grabbed a freebie from Cedar Chest Design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mellisa: Your snow card is so cute--and you used up some of your papers too! Thanks for joining in our "Use Your Stash - Challenge #26" at Simply Create Too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too DesignTeam
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm bad with deadlines too,,,,,,but look at all of the awesome challenges you did get to link too!! WOOOT!! Kimberly is gonna be tickled with the job you have done! EXCELLENT!!! We had a new challenge go up yesterday at LM.....I hope you will play along!!!

    Tina (LMDT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness - thank you so much for lifting me... Love your LO and love those cute little CTMH stamps. Thanks again it was an honor to be lifted by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout and design, its wonderful! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute layout! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great LO, I can see why you liked it. Your version has wonderful patterns and colors. Thanks for joining us at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Layout! I love the title. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Simply Create Too DT AJ~

    ReplyDelete