Friday, November 23, 2012

Harvesting Memories Blog Hop

Welcome to the Harvesting Memories Blog Hop where you will get to see various projects related to fall.  Have you been shopping today? I decided to stay home this Black Friday. Whether you are taking a  break from shopping or at home resting, thank you for taking time to visit this blog hop hosted by Lisa of Honeybearz Designs. You should have come from Michelle - http://afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com/. If not, please start with Lisa - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/.

For this hop I created a two page layout of my youngest's Thanksgiving Feast when she was in Pre-K, 3 years ago.

 
Cricut Cartridges used:
Makin' the Grade - title
Celebrate with Flourish - hats and sentiment




CTMH Stamp Set - Thankgiving Day (I've had this at least 3 years) stamped with CTMH chocolate ink and colored with good ole Crayola colored pencils and crayons

All the other supplies came from my stash.

I have BLOG CANDY!  To be eligible to receive the following clear stamps, you must be a follower of my blog and leave a comment with a way to contact you.  The lucky recipient will be chosen by Random.org and I will post the name Thursday, November 29.

 
Thank you for stopping by today. Here is the full line-up in case you get lost.  Please leave comments along your way.  Your next stop is the talented Beth.
 
Melissa ~ http://iamapapermaniac.blogspot.com/ (You're here)

I have entered this layout in the following challenges:
Lasting Memories - #115 Stamp those LO's
Die Cuttin' Divas - #92 Thanksgiving
Oldie But A Goodie - Anything But Christmas
The Stamping Boutique - #59 Giving Thanks
Use it Tuesday - #43 Be Thankful
Exploring Cricut - Count Your Blessings
Lollipop Crafts - #94 We Are Thankful
My Craft Spot - #76 Thanksgiving
Catch the Bug - Bingo: brown, starts with T (turkey/Thanksgiving), die cut

Til next time,
Melissa

30 comments:

  1. This is a great layout. I love how you mixed fonts and colors for the words.

    afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colorful and creative LO - your title was a hoot! I just became a follower - and it's nice hopping w/you today!
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable layout!! I love the title and pilgrims that you used. The papers you chose are perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute layout.
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... This double is too cute!! Love the little guys, they are adorable!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories..
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute LO! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melissa! I love your lay out, adorable! Thank you for stopping by my blog! Happy Day to you! Mary - http://irongatestamps.blogspot.com/
    mary@irongatestamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute layout! Perfect for this time of year, too! Thank you for sharing your creative talent with us in our Bingo challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww.. Cute stamped little pilgrims!! And I am always an advocate for 2 page layouts! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely layout! Thanks for joining us this week at TSB - Good luck!

    DebbieM
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous layout!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your adorable layout and thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great project, I love it! Thanks so much for joining our Bingo challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon!

      Delete
  13. i love your layout...all the details are great. Thanks for sharing. i am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck on your challenges very nice layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute 2 pager. Thanks for playing along with me at Lasting Memories and Use it Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Melissa: Your layout is cute & I really like the title you used. I really need to catch up on these for my two kids, they are growing up too fast!!

    ~Beth & Emily
    mddesigns_11@yahoo.com
    http://motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the mixed fonts. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I love your lo for this hop. Very creative! I also had fun looking at other work you've been up to and you are one busy and creative lady. I enjoyed looking at all the lo and projects you have been doing. I would also like to inform you that you are the winner for my "Family Blog Hop" at Lorby's World of Hops. I sent you an email about what I need from you to send your prize to you. Enjoy! and Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so beautiful Melissa. I love all the beautiful details and the title too. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fab two pager! Love the colors and the stamping! We always push our wonderful stamps to the side but we always need them again! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great layout! I love how you set it up, thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  22. great project! TFS
    great being in hop with you

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a super cute layout!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this Melissa!!! And lookit all of your challenges too...WOOOOOT!!!! Thanks for sharing with us LMLC!!!

    Tina LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute layout! Thank you for joining our DCD Thanksgiving challenge.

    Veronica DCD

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice layout. Thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog Challenge #59 - Thank You. We hope you will continue to join us. Good Luck on your entry ~ Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is such a great page - with such a fun title! The little images you've added are fabulous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete