Monday, October 8, 2012

Day One, Am I Crazy or What?

Hello world!  My name is Melissa and I am a wife, mother, teacher, Girl Scout leader, etc, etc, from Augusta Georgia.  My #1 hobby is scrapbooking. 

So after spending Saturday and Sunday checking out the Falling for Halloween Blog Hop at http://stampcutcreate.blogspot.com/, I decided maybe I can start a blog.  You know during that few minutes when I should be sleeping.  So we'll see how this goes.

I spent the weekend at a scrapbooking crop in Flowery Branch, Georgia.  It was beyond wonderful.  I completed 7 two-page layouts.  My two favorites are below.  


Barnyard Buddies is a kit from Out On a Limb Scrapbooking (http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/).  The pictures are from a visit to Steed's Dairy, a local dairy farm that opens during the fall season with a corn maze and TONS of fun for kids.   

 
 
A Brand New Look is of my girls getting feathers in their hair.  This is my own design using a piece of paper from my stash, DCWV textured jewel colored cardstock, ribbon, scissor brads, and letters cut from my Cricut.  I used my Gypsy for the first time this weekend.  Wow!  And I know there's so much more I can do :)
 
My goal is to post at least once a week with a new layout I created during the week.  Who knows, maybe I'll get caught up.

 

1 comment:

  1. You sound alot like me. Except that I've been blogging for alittle more then a year now.

    I love to scrap, teach water exercise to seniors, have kids and am a girls scout leader too. Probably should be sleeping now, but wanted to stop bye and say hi.

    ReplyDelete